Monday, January 11, 2010

my oh my...

I freaked out a little today [okay, more than a little], & am now hiding out in Starbucks, working on my website [which you can check out the layout I'm working on here, & feedback is definitely appreciated!] I'm hoping to get the website up & running soon; my boyfriend & I have to figure out how to share our hosting, since we each have separate domains, & then I can start getting littlefishlikegreen.com up & keep the site going!

I'm also thinking [always thinking, at least the negative thoughts have stopped for now, though]... Perhaps I could interview some fellow creative Etsy sellers on my blog? Wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe do one a week, just five questions or so to help promote others' shops :]

Alright, back to the website... Which means a ton of photo editing so I can get the full gallery up for custom orders anyone may want!

No comments:

Post a Comment